We’ve determined life is really all about change; keeping up with it, embracing it and yes, dealing with the fears and downsides of it, both in our personal and professional lives. I offer you the opportunity to explore these changes in a safe, confidential way where you actually make all the decisions yourself. I partner with you as a peer and help you go within, moving through perceived obstacles, experiencing transformation and expansion. Unlike a therapist who looks to your past to resolve current problems, we will focus on the present to enhance achievement and fulfillment.
Executive or business coaching is for you if…
- You are a top performer who wants to be better
- You are looking to change jobs or entire career path
- You need guidance dealing with a problem in your company or organization
- You need to improve your leadership skills, communication, time management or people management skills
“I was trying to make a vocational decision. I couldn’t get my head and my heart to agree. After a one-hour coaching session, the weight and stress that I had been carrying around for months was gone. I had a clear cut ACTION path to get me to my next steps and I felt confident in my decisions. Kim never told me what to do, but she did listen closely to what I was saying and helped me to reorganize my thoughts and goals into a more manageable format. I feel like what I learned in an hour with her is not something I have been able to learn by reading 50 business and self-strengthening books. So grateful for her service.” Sarah Riffer, CEO, Adair YMCA
Life Coaching is for you if…
- You’ve lost your passion and joy for life.
- Are going through a life crisis, divorce, a death, illness.
- Are becoming ill from the stress in your life.
- Transitioning physically, or through a life stage (empty nester, for example)
- Or simply have a full active life and want someone to help you keep in a positive flow